Re: Rename anaconda to cryptoconda?

On 1 December 2012 13:51, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2012-12-01 17:16 (GMT-0700) Stephen John Smoogen composed:
>
>> if Tom or others would like to get the dev's attention, here is a way to
>> do so...
>

> You really think Joe Casual Tester suffering through that mutation would
> remember so many details, or even care to spend so much time to be

If they don't then even doing a casual test is not going to be useful
and they should go spend their time on something more enjoyable. Look,
enjoy life while you can because it can end pretty damn quick. If
going through a release makes you cranky.. go do something else. If
going through a release makes you want to go find every corner case or
even glaring ones... then go do that. But if it is causing your blood
to boil, please just go do something else.

> constructive in its aftermath? Its devs should be so lucky. I see what he
> wrote as a major thumbs down to something hopelessly broken. It's certainly
> how I see both what he wrote, and what he wrote about.
>
> --
> "The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant
> words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation)
>
>  Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks!
>
> Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/
> --

Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it."
Linus Torvalds
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd