Re: Now that Fedora 18ß is out, questions still here? It's a Kmail one...

Gueckel napsal(a):
>> The kmail question is that after setup, I
>> notice that there is no trash folder. One
can
>> delete messages to a trash folder and they
>> disappear, but there is no folder, so one
>> cannot see what's in the trash (or bring
it
>> back). Is this supposed to be like this?
>
> for sure no ... do you see this problem
after restarting kmail &
> akonadiserver (reboot, relogin ...)?

The problem persists after shutting down the
computer numerous times and restarting the
system.

> anyways, still it'd be worth reporting (if
not done already?)

I guess I should. I wasn't sure if it was now
supposed to be like that.

> btw, if you don't see the folder in kmail,
can you see it in
> akonadiconsole? does it exist on disk?

This I do not know. I haven't used
akonadiconsole. I will have a look. What I
just did, however, was to manually create a
trash folder, just to see if my deleted
emails would be in it, but it was empty. The
trash folder I created did not get the
special trash-folder icon, so I suppose the
system doesn't consider it to be the real
trash. I will delete that one again before I
go into akonadiconsole.