Re: Now that Fedora 18ß is out, questions still here? It's a Kmail one...

On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 09:37 -0700, Peter Gueckel wrote:
> I installed Fedora 18ß on both of my
> computers. A horrible long wait for about 20
> minutes before anything happened. When it
> finally started, a message about
> /etc/commandline or somethinglike that flew
> past.
>
> Other than that, anaconda is excellent and it
> is a beautiful piece of work!
>
> The kmail question is that after setup, I
> notice that there is no trash folder. One can
> delete messages to a trash folder and they
> disappear, but there is no folder, so one
> cannot see what's in the trash (or bring it
> back). Is this supposed to be like this?

Since F18 is not out (just a Beta), in general questions should still go
to this list. However KDE questions (even for F18) can alternatively go
to the KDE-Fedora list, but not cross-posted please. I see you've
already posted there.

poc