Re: Has anyone seen sudden black screen after setting root password during install?

On 11/28/2012 12:37 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 12:26 -0600, Nonamedotc wrote:
Hey! I have seen this once or twice. I *assumed* I "pulled the plug"
on something.  I think the most recent one I saw was when I was trying
to install using RC1 on bre metal (a couple of days ago). No ABRT
screen is shown. Everything just dies and I reboot.

Frequency: I might have seen it may be twice ....
If you hit it again, can you try and provide the info requested in the
bug? From the description, it sounds like ctrl-alt-f2 is still available
(or I guess Kamil might have been sshing in or smth).

Sure. I will try and see if I can reproduce this. and if I can, will add to the bug report.

nonamedotc