(newbie tries Fedora 18 Beta) CHECKSUMs

[This stuff may be obvious.  But it wasn't to me, so I think that it ought
to qualify as testing.]

Problem summary: confused about release's GPG key.

I downloaded the Fedora 18 Beta x86_64 Install DVD from here:
<https://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease>

It told me to verify my download as per
<https://fedoraproject.org/en/verify>

I imported Fedora keys as that page suggested (in fact, I had all of them
already).

I downloaded the checksum for the .iso
<https://fedoraproject.org/static/checksums/Fedora-18-Beta-x86_64-CHECKSUM>

I verified the CHECKSUM file:

    $ gpg --verify-files *-CHECKSUM
    gpg: Signature made Thu 22 Nov 2012 11:13:47 PM EST using RSA key ID DE7F38BD

Notice: even though I imported the keys that I was told to, the necessary key was not there.

The verify page says that key DE7F38BD is the Fedora 18 key.  But my imports included
 gpg: key 22B3B81A: "Fedora (18) <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" not changed
 gpg: key 34E166FA: "Fedora Secondary Arch (18) <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" not changed

===> Which is the real Fedora 18 key?  Why isn't this documented better?

When I do the specified checksum command, I get scary warnings:

    $ sha256sum -c *-CHECKSUM
    Fedora-18-Beta-x86_64-DVD.iso: OK
    sha256sum: Fedora-18-Beta-x86_64-netinst.iso: No such file or directory
    Fedora-18-Beta-x86_64-netinst.iso: FAILED open or read
    sha256sum: WARNING: 20 lines are improperly formatted
    sha256sum: WARNING: 1 listed file could not be read

The warning about improperly formatted lines is clearly because fo the
GPG stuff.

===> Should we not have a version of sha256 that knows how to deal
     with the gpg signature?