Re: So Many Smoke Builds, So Little Time ...

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:19:01 -0700
Tim Flink <tflink@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I neglected to send out an email about this yesterday but there have
> been several smoke builds over the last day or so that have stuff we'd
> like to get tested. I'll list the builds here and describe the
> changes. Unless you hit problems with any of them, I'd suggest going
> straight for smoke22 as it has all of the changes we're currently
> interested in.

A slight correction to this - smoke22 is using an anaconda build with
code that will _not_ be going into beta but will be going into final.
smoke21 is the most recent build with a beta candidate anaconda in it.

Now that I've learned more about anaconda's versioning scheme, I'll be
more clear about that in the future. Apologies for the confusion.

Tim