Re: Partitioning related testcases (F18 Installation Matrix template changes)

> = Autopart Empty disk =
>
> {{QA/Test_Case
> |description=This test case tests the installer's ability to use the
> |anaconda recommended partition defaults with free disk.
> |actions=
> # Start with a disk containing no partitions

You may want to move this to |setup=, as you want.

> # Boot the installer using any available means
> # At the Installation Destination screen, be sure that ''Encrypt my
> data. I'll set a passphrase later'' is '''not''' selected

What about:
# Do not encrypt your disk.
or
# Make sure your disk is not set to be encrypted.

> # Select the appropriate disk, and continue installation, choosing
> all provided defaults
> |results=
> # The system should install successfully
> # After install, the system boots successfully

Lately I started to use the phrase "the system initiates boot properly". That indicates the system must start to boot OK, but GDM/DE boot issues are not part of this test case.

All these comments also apply for the other test cases.

> = Custom Partitioning =
>
> {{QA/Test_Case
> |description=This test case tests the installer's ability to use
> |custom partitioning.
> |actions=
> # Boot the installer using any available means
> # At the Installation Destination screen, be sure that ''Encrypt my
> data. I'll set a passphrase later'' is '''not''' selected
> # Select the appropriate disk, and continue installation

This almost sounds like I should start the installation, and in the next step I find out I really shouldn't have