Regression evolution-mapi between TC7 and TC8

Hello,
installed TC7 on 5/11 and applied updates at the same date.
I was able to correctly configure and use evolution-mapi against an
Exchange 2007 server.

Today same vm scratched, installed TC8 and updates.
Unable to configure evolution-mapi account:
it successfully goes through all the configuration steps
(also the "authenticate" button)
but when I'm at last screen and press apply, no account is generated
at all, as if I had done nothing...
close and restart of evolution confirms that there is no account and
it welcomes with the new account screen....

Gianluca