Re: post install very slooow

On 11/12/2012 08:23 PM, David Lehman wrote:
I just created 15 partitions on an msdos-labeled disk using the F18
installer, so let's put that one to rest, shall we? I don't know when
you filed this bug or the details of it, but I can tell you that
anaconda has no artificial limits on the number of partitions it allows
beyond those of the underlying tools (disklabel specification, parted,
kernel).

Today nope but it might in the past and you seemed to have fixed the once that I filed all the way back to what atleast 2008 or 2009 which I might have just as well been so crazy trying to create 63 partitions back in those days...

JBG