Re: post install very slooow

On Sat, 2012-11-10 at 11:09 -0800, John Reiser wrote:
> > 36 partitions? Really? I thought GPT's 128+ partitions is actually an inside joke, ergo "you know if we give users this particular hurt me button, some will actually try it."
>
> 45 partitions across 4 drives in one box, 40 partitions across 4 drives
> in another.  Several OS, several distros, many versions.
> Vitualization does not reproduce exact UI behavior of real UI
> on real graphics cards.

I use my machine for basic stuff, email, browsing, etc.. not lot of
video stuff, picture, stuff, programming etc...Although I'm more of a
power user and know little more stuff than normal computer user.

But I in no way have a reason to have more than 1 linux system, and 1
windows system on 2 HD's.  What in the hell do you use all those OS's
for and do you *really* need/use them?  Or do you offer those for
commercial use or something?  Just curious, not doggin ya haha.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"