Re: How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

> Though we'd need to consider the problem where it breaks
> because of something in upstream VBox, which we can't control; that
> might be a deal-breaker for making it a blocker.

Before anyone says 'but that applies to Windows too!', VBox is *way*
more of a moving target than Windows. VBox releases rapidly and breaks
stuff often. There's a new Windows release, what, every three or four
years? For practical purposes we can consider Windows a static target
that we accommodate, it's not practical to do that with VBox.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey