Re: TC7

On 11/03/2012 06:27 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:

On Nov 3, 2012, at 7:57 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R <caf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The bad news: Anaconda 18.24 (approx) could not
deal with a non empty HD.  I tried a number of things
to no avail.  Eventually I zeroed out the HD with fdisk
and rebooted the installer.

Did you file a bug?

The resulting system seems to work well under XFCE.
I installed a Gnome based creative/development system
and then installed *xfce* with yum.

I have not tested Fedora 18 as a server.  To do that I
will need a reliable Anaconda that can install Fedora
on to a specified partition and not mess with the other
dozen or so partitions on the system.  Ubuntu, Opensuse,
and previous versions of Fedora can do this easily.

I think these are superfluous commentary.

Chris Murphy

I think the OP is just expressing frustration that many of us are experiencing with F18 installer so far.

--
Regards,
OldFart