Re: F18 Beta T7 install problem.

On 03/11/12 12:30, Chris Murphy wrote:

On Nov 3, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Erik P. Olsen <epodata@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I installed T7 on a vbox virtual machine. However, it aborts almost at the end of installation. Don't know why. Attempted a new installation but it would not allow reclaim of disk space.

What version of anaconda is in TC7? I'm seeing 18.24-1 in Koji, so you might pull that, which is easier to do on the LiveCD.

Chris Murphy

I have no idea. Where can I see the version number?

--
Erik

Concordia parvæ res crescunt discordia maximæ dilabuntur