Re: Criterion proposal: security

On 10/25/2012 12:06 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
What do folks think of this? Anyone want to tweak what severity issues
we block for when, or think the approach is bad? Thanks! We might not
want to start at Alpha, on the basis that Alpha is supposed to be for
testing *only* and should never have sensitive data committed to it, for
instance: we could combine the proposed Alpha criterion into the Beta
one.

I'm not so sure we want to add security related clause to the criteria since security flaws are just bugs but if people insist that we add one I think we should only apply that security criteria only to final so we wont release the distribution with *known* security fiaw.

JBG