Re: Please test fpaste + fedora sticky notes instance

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 14:55 +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Infra recently set up a sticky notes server for us. It's in staging
> currently[1]. I've patched fpaste temporarily to point to our sticky
> server rather than fpaste.org.
>
> The builds are in updates-testing[2]. Please test the fpaste client (and
> the sticky server in the process).
>
> Please note that karma for these builds is disabled since I don't intend
> to take them to stable. Once the sticky notes instance hits production,
> I'll modify the fpaste client again and submit new packages for karma.
>
> [1] http://paste.stg.fedoraproject.org/
>
> [2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=9022
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fpaste

Unless I'm missing something, this new system has no provision for
viewing expired pastes. It doesn't even let you know you're trying to
view an expired paste, it just claims it doesn't exist. fpaste lets you
view them, if you answer a captcha...I guess until the paste ID is
re-used. I've found this useful on numerous occasions in practice. Any
chance of getting it back?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey