Re: removing the non booting kernels how do I troubleshoot them?

Other people post pictures and they get approved.  Why is this a big deal?  I don't have access to picture bin, like paste bin.  They are blocked.  Can you suggest some that are not considered inappropriate[]?

>> I have filed bugs before but I have not dealt with dracut as it is not
>> as friendly as when one sees a selinux alert and files a bug with bug
>> friendly tools and configures the bugzilla account.  This dracut stuff,
>> please forgive me, provides no such option.
>
> Umm, that's because none of that infrastructure is available yet because
> your failure is occurring so early. So if you care enough to complain
> about such failures on a test list, then you need to care to learn
> something new and enhance your troubleshooting skills. Or alternatively,
> ignore the problem and use a kernel that works. You have that option.

Yes, but I want to fix this or find a way of fixing it, but there is no easy way.
I have looked at the troubleshooting guide but it is hard to understand.  It does
not make sense to me.

>>  I want a (fool proof)/(idiot proof)/(friendly *) way of fixing this
>> issue.  I have not encountered this issue [On the other machines which have Fedora 18 too!].  Now I have three machines
>> running Fedora 18 the only one i686 is the laptop and the others are
>> desktops running x86_64 and they are working beautifully with the
>> new/shiny 3.6.2 kernel but this one boots no kernel other than the first
>> one.
>
> Do you have a question?

Is there anywhere where a "?" Question Mark in the above text?   Sorry sir, but I am just a person trying to help in testing.  I am probably the only one that encounters those errors dracut cannot find /dev/root errors.  The world is perfect except on this toshiba laptop machine.

Thank you for {helping me|guiding me|} with the problems booting FreeBSD along with Fedora.  But this is an entirely different animal and it is getting to be annoying.

Regards,

Antonio