Re: kernel: Request for unknown module key

> From: Carl G <carlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hello,
>
> You should consult
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Secureboot

Okay, that page certainly sounds like a good start, but it seems short on some details.  My custom spin uses only Fedora-provided boot components, kernel and modules, yet I still get these messages.  Just before livecd-creator reaches the %post of my kickstart, I see these:

Missing EFI file (/boot/efi/EFI/*/shim.efi)
Missing EFI file (/boot/efi/EFI/*/gcdx64.efi)
Missing EFI file (/boot/efi/EFI/*/fonts/unicode.pf2)
Failed to copy EFI files, no EFI Support will be included.
Missing shim.efi, skipping efiboot.img creation.

So maybe I'm just missing some new required things in my kickstart?  To be perfectly clear, my target hardware does not have EFI, nor do I require these secure-boot features.  So do I have to just live with all this noise in the system log?  Or is there a way to quiet things down a bit by installing some "shim" package or some such?

--
John Florian