Today's Install

I did a pxeboot install from my local rsync'd copy of
mirrors1.kernel.org::fedora/development/18/x86_64/os

This yielded Anaconda 1814.

There is a long delay after all packages are installed until
the bootloader is installed.   The system did not get around
to rebooting after being told to do so.

As before, Anaconda couldn't deal with a non empty HD.
The root account and time zone settings are still ignored.

The installed system worked normally until I did a yum update.
Yum stalled on cleanup of libuser-devel.
Eventually I killed yum.  Now yum won't work, claiming its
database(s) are broken.  This yum breakage is something
I haven't seen until the last few days.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com