Re: removing the non booting kernels how do I troubleshoot them?

>> Subject: Re: removing the non booting kernels how do I troubleshoot
>> them?
>>
>> I don't understand the question, or the problem. Removing kernels
>> doesn't
>> seem like it will help you troubleshoot them.
>>

>> Chris Murphy
>> --
>
> The problem is that non of those kernels work!  The only one that boots
> is the one that is output from
> `uname -r`.
>
> I removed them and I can add them at any time, but the problem remains
> they don't boot :(
>
> Thanks,
>
> Antonio

I get dracut errors:

dracut-initqueue[196]:  Warning:  could not boot
dracut-initqueue[196]:  Warning:  /dev/root does not exist

Entering emergency mode.  Exit the shell to continue
Type "journalctl" to view sytem logs.

dracut:/#_

and it just sits there.  Very much like the TC3 and Nightly Build LiveCDs which I have tested :(

Best Regards,

Antonio