F18 TC3 No Logout Option?

Just installed TC3 in a VBox VM from the DVD and came across the what a probably known issues.  Poor partition options, time zone not being set properly.....

The one that seems to be a new is the inability to logout from GNOME.  I can't go back and check TC2 since I wiped it out...but I think I could logout from it.

When I click on the User Name in the right corner the options are....  Notifications, System Settings, Lock, and Power Off.  Am I missing something?