Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Beta Test Compose 3 (TC3) Available Now!

Did a netinstall of TC3 on a Core I5 system with an Nvidia GTX 460 SE.

Anaconda would not install over an old install. I had to clear the HD with fdisk.

Before the install finished, the screen went black except for the cursor.
I was not able to enter root password or find the reboot  button.
Using the F2 console I disabled selinux, opened up root, and rebooted.

When booting the installed Linux it took some minutes to load Fedora
and start listening to the keyboard and mouse.  These are on a USB
hub, however neither the motherboard BIO nor grub have any delay
listening to the keyboard.

After some uptime I was recording audio with Audacity when Noveau spazzed again.
See the attached screen shot.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com