Latest F18

I rsync'd the latest from mirrors1.kernel.org::fedora/development/18/x86_64/os
just now and started a pxeboot install.

Anaconda still can not deal with a drive with Fedora on it.

Don't bother setting the time zone during install - Fedora ignores it.
The locale isn't set either.
Ntpd should be loaded so network time can work, but isn't.

When Fedora starts, it takes a long time for the mouse to start working.
The keyboard (SIIG mechanical USB) and mouse (Logitek G500 USB)
are both connected to a USB hub.  The keyboard works normally.

Noveau still fails now and then.  Until we get a reliable Noveau we should
make it easy to install the Nvidoa driver IMO.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com