Re: Release criteria proposal: partitioning (alpha and beta)

On 10/01/2012 03:09 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Mon, 2012-10-01 at 08:48 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
On 10/01/2012 04:49 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
There's probably stuff I haven't thought of here, I'm sure people can
think of improvements. I'll throw an item on the agenda for Monday for
this, but please do post any improvements you can think of. thanks!
I would like us add a criteria about the storage spoke to autoselect the
storage device for user if he only has a single instance of it ( one
hard drive ) not sure which criteria we would like to have thou.
That seems kind of excessively specific for a release criterion, maybe?
I agree that newUI should probably do it, though - have you filed an
RFE?

I filed a genuine bug I think but with regards to storage I think we should have some kind of criteria involving the storage spoke + single and multiple disks + custom partitioning

JBG