Re: Release criterion proposal: upgrade methods

You have convinced me, Adam.  How much does it contribute to release
quality if excellent test criteria are perfectly validated, but the
documentation the end-user reads says Fedora does something different?
To that user, what he sees is clearly a fault.

QA may not be explicitly requested to vet end-user documentation, but
your admonition to have one shared description, not multiple and possibly
divergent descriptions, makes a lot of sense.

If a situation arises where inconsistent documentation cannot be
reconciled, that is the time to seek a modification to QA criteria to
make clear what tests will be performed and what function validated..

You have played trump cards, and converted my problems into benefits.
Wow.

I worry some documentaiton pages may not make clear exactly what Fedora
version or time they describe, especially when they are located by search
engines that process queries with no specification about what Fedora
version is of interest, but this may actually make your position more
relevant.