test cases ordering

> If we ever get lots and lots of optional test cases it may be worth
> making sure they're all at the bottom of the tables or separating
> them
> out some other way, but for now there's only a few.

When talking about it, I wondered several times if there is any particular order in these test cases (except for Test Area column):
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template#General_Tests

If nobody minds, I'd like to re-shuffle them:
1. first ordering key is Test Area
2. second ordering key is Release Level
3. if there are no Alpha test cases for a specific Test Area, then we put the whole Test Area below Test Areas that contain some Alpha tests
4. same as above for Beta
5. empty Release Level test cases go last

So, the majority of test cases will stay in the same sequence as they are now, just e.g. "Memory Test" goes almost to the bottom, "Install Repository" goes below "Partitioning" (because there is no Alpha test case in Install Repository), and so on.

I know the test cases can be sorted manually. Still I think the default ordering should be better.