initial F18-alpha reaction

OK, I can see that a lot more needs to be done ... especially with anaconda. Right now I see little if any advantage to the new anaconda and sure hope that there is a lot more work to do.

Options of permitting the user choices in NIC selection and configuration, choice in Disk partition layout, etc., options to specify additional repositories [DVD-only, +base, + updates, +testing], options to specify packages.

Right now this is not going near any real hardware ... qemu/kvm/libvirt testing only.

Gene