New Anaconda - BACK, BACK, BACK...

Hey!

I've been playing with new Anaconda since Alpha RC2 and I have some
doubts about whole concept of this sub pages with configuration options
and jumping around them.

Why, the hell user has to pres BACK each time he made some decision or
configuration change? Personally I prefer pressing NEXT because this
reminds me what the goal is (working system installation) and that I'm
going to reach it sooner or later.

It looks like some Fedora designers prefer to step backward then going
forward to achieve what the installer was created for: Working Fedora
system installation.

Please, don't tell me that this is because configuration could be done
in parallel and it's for my convenience and to give me the choice which
aspect of installation I prefer to configure first. Maybe it's good for
advanced users but for dumb average computer guy this introduced lot of
instability and is not intuitive.

Mateusz Marzantowicz