Re: libvirt in F18?

On 2012-09-11 9:50, Frank Murphy wrote:
On 11/09/12 17:26, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, this is where I downloaded the RPMs from.  But this just means
that someone built the packages. It's a separate step to submit them
as an update for F18 at this point.

It was created on the 7th Sept.,
Unlikely it would have made it to updates-testing,
let alone updates.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-August/171154.html

Things can go to updates-testing just fine at present. freeze only means they can't go to 'stable'.

Unless there's some reason why not which hasn't been stated so far, I'd say libvirt team should submit the new build as an update. As a previous poster said, that'd mean that both the 'stable' and updates-testing package sets would be working properly.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey