F18-TC3 minimal install - some issues

Hi,

1. I did a F18 TC3 minmal install (without X environment). No password
is requested for the root account, so after the first boot there is no
chance to login. I solved this by a boot into the rescue environment and
the setting an initial root pwd.

2. During the minmal install, I set the keyboard type to
german/nodeadkeys. But after having logged in into a TTY after the first
boot, the keyboard type is lost and still is US, so I have to install
and run system-config-keyboard, for changing the keyboard to
german/nodeadkeys.

Anybody has or had similar problems?

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>