Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora Jam test day delayed

On 08/23/2012 09:38 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
Hey, folks - it's probably obvious from the lack of any publicity or a
wiki page, but the Fedora Jam test day that's on the schedule for today
is delayed, since F18 isn't really in shape for building a test spin. We
will come up with a specific date later. See the trac ticket -
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/300 - for more details. Sorry
for any inconvenience!
No problem - we were trying to squish the test day into the closest available slot wrt to GSOC, it was one of the tasks set by us for the student. No matter I think, once the spin is approved and part of the nightly's every day will be a test day :)

Cheers,

bsjones