Re: [Test-Announce] New Blocker Bug Tracking Application

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 04:50:49 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > A version of the new blocker tracking app has been up for a little
> > while but the code is finally public and the app has a new home!
> >
> > The blocker app now lives at:
> > http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/
>
> Tim, originally there were "tabs" for switching between
> proposed/accepted bugs etc. That was not optimal. But what about to
> use those tabs for switching between F18 Alpha/Beta/Final bugs? That
> would be very useful, because sometimes I want to see whether a
> particular bug is already reported (e.g. against Beta) and changing
> URLs is so not as pleasant.

Yeah, I still want to rework all the css and html in the app but the
time just hasn't appeared yet.

I figured that it was time to just release since it's mosly functional
and the styling doesn't make my eyes bleed :)

> Would it be easy to implement tabs for all currently active
> milestones?

I'll try to get something done soon - it might end up being temporary
but I agree that switching between alpha/beta/final is really awkward
right now - you have to either know the URL format or know that the
links are present on the root page.

Tim