Re: First experience with F18-ALPHA-TC1

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:20:43 -0600,
  Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*shrug* OK. I am however confused on the distinction between TC's and RC's.

TCs can be built when there are still blockers. In theory we shouldn't even be trying to compose RCs without believing all blockers are resolved.

I think TCs have been less advertised than RCs in the past. Though recently it seems they are geting announced pretty similarly. (Though probably less people look at TCs.)