Re: [Fedora QA] #311: Bug #847644 does not show up as a proposed blocker in the new blocker tracker

#311: Bug #847644 does not show up as a proposed blocker in the new blocker
tracker
---------------------------------------+-----------------------
  Reporter:  adamwill                  |      Owner:  tflink
      Type:  defect                    |     Status:  new
 Component:  Blocker bug tracker page  |    Version:
Resolution:                            |   Keywords:
Blocked By:                            |   Blocking:
---------------------------------------+-----------------------

Comment (by tflink):

 No, I looked through the database entries and there wasn't even a record
 for 847644. I think that something went wrong with a sync and 847644 was
 never even considered.

 This is exactly why I need to push code somewhere but the algorithm
 basically works like:

  * Look for anything blocking the tracker that has changed since the last
 sync
  * !Add/Remove/Update as needed, including dependencies

 If the bug wasn't added to the db initially, the algorithm will never pick
 it up because all changed prior to the last sync are filtered out.

 Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to figure this out without
 better logs - if I can't figure out why it wasn't considered at first, I
 don't think that I can figure out what's going on here.

 I'd like to keep this open, though since I'm willing to bet that it's
 going to happen again :-/

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/311#comment:3>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>