Re: Updates: karma and timeouts

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 16:38:19 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

14 days is kind of a long time and it's easy to forget, so it's probably
a good idea to sign into Bodhi every so often and check if you have any
updates sitting in updates-testing where the timeout has expired and you
can now push them stable if you so choose. I have noticed a few updates
where the deadline expired some time ago that haven't been pushed yet.
Obviously in some cases the devs may be choosing not to push the updates
until they get some karma, but I thought I'd just put out a general
reminder just in case. Thanks folks!

Bohdi will send a notification email when the updates can first be pushed and you get occassional reminders after that.