Re: Blocker Bug Tracking Draft Page

> I've done some UI tweaking and have another demo up at:
>
> http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/blockerbugs/jquerytest/blocker_demo.html
>
> The colors are off, the default sort order isn't quite right and I'm
> not all that thrilled with the banner image but I'm looking for
> feedback on the basic layout and functionality.
>
>  - Are the tabs a good idea?

I'd put it on a single page, because otherwise I have to navigate with a mouse to have a full overview what's going on. Scrolling or pressing PageDown is easier.

Accepted first, proposed second.

>  - Is there any other information that should be added?

Can you highlight those items that are new in any of the categories in the last 24 hours?

Also, can you put MODIFIED and ON_QA states in bold?