Re: Linking negative karma points to a reported bug

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 13:11 +0000, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:

>         Do you really want a bugzilla report for each time, when
>         dependencies break?
>
> No then again we should be catching those dependency breaks elsewhere

AutoQA depcheck already does, and it's pretty reliable these days. The
AutoQA team is working towards making the depcheck test no longer
advisory, but 'mandatory' - preventing updates going through until
depcheck is satisfied.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey