Re: EDID error on fedora 17

> I want to set non-plugable multiseat under fedora 17. i get the error
> " no valid EDID" on one of the two monitors. I get this Error on LG
> and SAMSUNG LCD monitors. Changing NVIIDA graphic card to ATI Radeon
> was of mo use. the other card is INTEL on board.

Please tell us the model number of each graphics card, as in:
	( lspci; lspci -nv )  |  grep VGA
When in multiseat configuration, then each graphics unit should be detected
at the same time.

Please tell us the model number of each monitor in a non-multiseat
configuration, as in:
	grep -E 'Manufacturer:|Year:' /var/log/Xorg.0.log  \
	|  sed '/Serial/s/.....$//'
Each monitor does work with each graphics card in a non-multiseat
configuration, yes?

In multiseat configuration, does Xorg.0.log detect each graphics adapter?
For each card there should be a line with a form similar to:
[    22.612] (--) PCI:*(0:1:0:0) 1002:68da:1682:3083 rev 0, Mem @ 0xd0000000/268435456, 0xfdfc0000/131072, I/O @ 0x0000bc00/256, BIOS @ 0x????????/131072

> Using kmod-Nvidia instead of NOUVEAU could neither solve the problem.
> After complete boot one of the  monitor get dead though not completely black.
> Any suggestion?

Is there any BIOS setting that might be related, such as any option
related to Displays?