Re: Gnome screenshot tool issues

On 05/26/2012 10:56 AM, Pratyush Sahay wrote:
> There are a couple of issues am facing with the gnome screenshot tool :

> 1) its taking almost 4-5 sec to perform a screenshot. (have a parallel
> install of F16, on which it is much much faster)

Hi Pratyush,

I can't confirm this: the screenshot appears immediately after the
"print" key is pressed.

> 2) Its not performing a screenshot operation when any panel menu is
> open. This feature is very much present in F16.

I see this too! Additionally, any active pulldown menu is closed if the
screenshot is taken, so it can't be seen in the screenshot file.

I'm running the same version of gnome-screenshot.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

https://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes