Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Final Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 09:14:21 -0400,
  Andre Robatino <robatino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bruno Wolff III wrote:

>Installation:
>
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

It looks like this page needs to be updated for RC4. (I remember that
most RC3 results were supposed to be transferred so I didn't want to
go change things from RC3 to RC4, but at list the download link should
get updated.)

I don't know why people are seeing outdated links. I updated all four
redirect links, including this one (see the history on
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test&redirect=no
) just before the announcement, it currently points to the RC4 page, and
the download link on that is correct as well. The same was true the
earlier time when someone said the link was wrong.

It does look like a cache issue. I was signed in to the wiki though and I thought you weren't supposed to see the cached versions when you are. A forced reload eventually brought up the current page. That is a wiki issue though, not really something for you.

P.S. Sorry for replying out of thread, but this message doesn't appear
on Gmane.

That's because I accidentally copied test-announce on my first try and bounced a copy to test later.