Re: reboot hangs with systemd-44-7.fc17

On 04/27/2012 10:28 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Now, I can't get the failure to reproduce at all!

Well, it gets a bit weirder....

If I shutdown from the login screen I get the 2 minute delay.

If I shutdown from within KDE it doesn't "delay" but dies on a kernel panic...  Last
few lines are...

Cannot finalize remaining file systems and devices, giving up.
Successfully changed into root pivot.
/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage