F17 >> Rawhide iisues...

Greetings All:

I was asked to write out what message/ error that I was getting on my
screen before the dracut shell, so here it is:

Cannot open foot file True

dracut Warning: Unable to open initqueue
dracut Warning: /dev/mapper/vg_swimmingantelope/lv_root does not exist
dracut Warning: /dev/swimmingantelope/lv_root does not exist
dracut Warning: /dev/swimmingantelope/lv_swap does not exist

dropping to debug shell

dracut :/#