Re: F17 beta doesnt automount my SD reader or pen drives

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 18:34, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That is not 'the usual procedure'. The usual procedure is 'setenforce
> Permissive', boot with 'enforcing=0' or 'selinux=0' (but the last is a
> last resort to be used only if permissive mode isn't enough).

Thanks. Well, it was "the usual procedure" for me back in F10 days ;-).

I did setenforce perimssive, but didn' t make a difference wrt removable drives.

I did 'tail -f /var/log/messages' and I see this scrolling over and over again>
udevd[503]: specified user 'usbmux' unknown

Adam,do you think this could be related to my problem?

TIA

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell