Re: SELinux alert

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 17:24, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is useradd trying to write on /run?

Absolutely no idea, and what I pasted was the ´details´ view of the Selinux alert dialog. But since I was running lots of software at the time, it´s a bit difficult to tell. That included Virtualbox, Google Earth, WINE, and some scripts that claimed to ease the process of changing the GDM locked screen background image.

Thanks for the pointers, Frank, and everyone else who answered. I´ll ask again in the SELinux mailing list.
FC
- George Orwell