Re: F17: nm-applet doesn't allow to edit anything

Fixed automagically.

Last thing I did was
$ sudo yum reinstall systemd

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Pedro Francisco <pedrogfrancisco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
F17, updated today from preupgrade, i686, Gnome

I can't edit anything related to Network Manager ( nm-connection-editor presents every list blank ).
I can't connect to 3G networks since they don't appear on nm-applet's dropdown.

However, using nmcli con up uuid ASDFRANDOM, I can connect properly.

Any pointers? I got zero results after searching for "f17 policykit issues", which was my first idea, not anything else I could remember.

--
Pedro