Re: Cannot add FreeBSD entry to grub 2

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012, Antonio Olivares wrote:

but am at the same place.  I also want to remove rhgb and quiet from the grub entry, I did it manually in /boot/grub2/grub.cfg but running the command above restored it back :(

The default options are under /etc/default/grub, this is somewhat uncommon in Fedora. I would preferre this under /etc/sysconfig/ but maintainer left it default.

Regards,

Antonio

Adam Pribyl