Re: Weird F17 effect: New gdm-3.4.0.1 presents mysql server account on the login screen

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:58:03 +0200,
  Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you sure? I went to /bin, made "ln -s bash mysql-bash" and changed
the login shell for the mysql account in /etc/passwd to /bin/mysql-bash,
but the login for mysql still shows up on the login screen :-)

No I am not sure. I thought the bug for this feature implied they were
going to use /etc/shells with /sbin/nologin black listed. But maybe they
did something else.

I want to try this out anyway, so I can report back what I find.