Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Beta Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

I did an liveinst of beta rc2 desktop using the --no-memcheck option and things
worked. I'll be filing two bugs though. There is a udev rule warning that
displays during the boot process that I think we don't want for final.
Also I saw messages in the logs for first boot that indicated it was
running xrdb with an invalid parameter list. While I didn't notice any problems
as a result of this, it should get fixed.