Libreoffice not found by yum search F17

fedora & updates-testing enabled.

yum search libreoffice returns:
libreoffice-opensymbol-fonts.noarch : LibreOffice dingbats font
unoconv.noarch : Tool to convert between any document format supported by LibreOffice OpenLP.noarch : Open source Church presentation and lyrics projection application
python-openoffice.noarch : Python libraries for interacting with LibreOffice

Yet it appears to be on my a mirror I checked:
http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/fedora/linux/development/17/i386/os/Packages/l/

yum search libreoffice on F16, list a shed load of libre*

--
Regards,
Frank