Re: Line wrapping (was Draft SOP for requesting TCs/RCs)

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:11:06 -0400,
  Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, where exactly should I set this property? Is it some kind of an optional email header? Or is it an option in some popular email client?

It's in the content-type header. For example:

I am at the mercy of Zimbra that has exactly zero text wrapping options. (But I can't say I cared much until now, because it behaves properly in my view - it does not wrap lines when writing, but wraps it for reading.)

I use mutt and can set text_flowed in my .muttrc file. I have to remember to end lines with a space when I want them to be joinable.

We have zimbra at work (though I forward mail to my workstation) and the web interface doesn't display text/plain with format=flowed properly.