Re: Draft SOP for requesting TCs/RCs

> Does the distinction between TC and RC need to be in the name? How
> about
>
> C1 < C2 < C3 ...
>
> with possibly an "R" suffix if the number of blocker bugs is 0, like
>
> C1 < C2 < C3R < ...
>
> This way they're alphabetical. There are also other side effects of
> the
> distinction between TC and RC such as having two separate releng
> tickets, two
> separate categories in the wiki, etc. and maybe some of those are
> unnecessary as
> well.

I was about to propose exactly the same:

build 1 < build 2 < build 3 RC < build 4 < build 5 RC

How we actually name the builds is a small detail (e.g. B1, B2, B3.RC), but it is alphabetic and we can have much more builds this way if we need it without making things more complicated. We mark some builds/composes as RC if it satisfies the criterion.